Nicole Partridge — Literary Agent
BRINGING YOUR BOOK TO LIFE
After writing hundreds of real-life stories for some of the world’s leading newspapers, magazines and publishing houses, and handling the publicity for the New York Times bestseller Heaven Is For Real, Nicole is now expanding her literary and publishing reach by becoming Australia’s first Christian Book Literary Agent.
Driven by the desire to reach the world through the power of story, Nicole is actively seeking to partner with emerging or established authors from Australia, the USA and the UK, who have powerful and transformative life stories/testimonies or an idea for a non-fiction book that will motivate, challenge and inspire.
While her preference is for strong prose, a great narrative and an established author platform, Nicole knows that the most significant element of any book is the story itself and her goal is to help you bring your dream of writing a book to life.
Since 2013, Nicole has successfully mentored and facilitated publishing deals for several Australian authors whose works have gone on to become bestsellers. They include:
Ian "Lofty" Fulton
Lofty: My Life in Short
Heart of a Lioness
Body Image Warrior
More Like the Father
Nicole’s services include:
- One-on-one mentoring
- Access to ghost-writers and editors
- Manuscript review and feedback
- Step-by-step coaching on how to write a convincing book proposal
- Guidance through the publishing process
- Input on the book creation and marketing process from title to cover design, layout, promotion and publicity
- Access to social media specialists
- Introduction to the world’s largest publishing houses
- Advice and assistance with self-publishing